Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Europe or Bust

In a world where cross-continental flights are about as normal as walking to the corner grocery, the process of traveling long distances is hardly as exciting as it once was (Oregon Trail, anyone?). Nevertheless, being the experienced traveler that I am, I inadvertently found a way to make my trip to Europe as unforgettable as the rest of my travels are sure to be---so exciting, in fact, that I had to create a storyboard of the event just to begin processing it.

This is the tale of how I declared "Europe or Bust," and almost ended up with the latter. (Read each page left-to-right, like a comic book.)


































Rest assured, I've had many other (far more enjoyable) adventures since arriving in  Europe, and I'll be posting about them soon! Look for a Rome re-cap---ripe with sketches and iPad paintings from the Eternal City---in the coming day or so. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. this absolutely MADE MY SUMMER! :) I can't wait to read your comic books & magazines and watch your cartoons one day, Tim! :)

    ReplyDelete